Thursday 12 April 2012

Fresh start :)

Hi everybody! I really felt like I need a fresh start and so here is my new blog... I will post character designs and illustrations I do for my personal projects in my spare time and you are very welcome to leave your feedback and comments or drop me a line if you feel like it :)


The Elfin Maiden for "The Elfin Hill" by H. C. Andersen

So my first post is the character from Hans Christian Andersen's fairy-tale. She is one of 7 daughters of the old Elfin King and there are 6 more of her sisters plus trolls and all sorts of magical beings are to come soon. :)

Also recently I was very impressed and inspired by incredibly beautiful and unique art dolls made by Marina Bychkova (http://www.enchanteddoll.com), Tamara Pivnyuk (http://artkukla.com.ua/en/) and Natasha Lopusova-Tomskaya (no website unfortunately) so I am planning to make a doll based on this Elfin Maiden. I'm not sure when I'll start on it but I will keep you posted...

Thanks for stopping by! :)
N.

No comments:

Post a Comment